Douglas Hamilton is a man of the people. There is nothing he won’t do in the name of fun and celebration. Floss in victory? He has done it! Call someone on a banana? YUP. Create a scooter gang and terrorize raleigh with love and joy? GUILTY.
More from Cardiac Cane
- 2023 Southeast Rookie Showcase: Takeaways from the Canes’ Strong Showing in Florida
- Week Two Coverage Of College Hockey In NC
- Derek Stepan Ends His On Ice Career As A Hurricane
- The Southeast Rookie Showcase Will Be a Good Look at Carolina’s Future
- Noesen Ready To Provide Depth For Canes
Being in quarantine with a man like him would be an endless supply of enjoyable moments. He also loves his food, so you know that yall would be eating like kings. Well kings that also work out and stay in shape. Because he is in shape and he knows it.
That might be a detractor for most people, a roommate that never puts a shirt on, but with Dougie, it’s a plus. You ladies know what I’m talking about, stop blushing.
Hamilton would be the first to enjoy game nights, and the man to talk to about making scooter lands inside the house. Let’s be honest, he is going to need it (although rumors are he is traveling around without a leg scooter or even a boot).
Now if only there was a way to get a Doug Hug without breaking the six feet rule?