Sebastian Aho has been one of the faces of the Carolina Hurricanes organization since he came to Raleigh. And with his recent contract signing this past off season, he’s poised to continue being one for the next several years.
More from Cardiac Cane
- 2023 Southeast Rookie Showcase: Takeaways from the Canes’ Strong Showing in Florida
- Week Two Coverage Of College Hockey In NC
- Derek Stepan Ends His On Ice Career As A Hurricane
- The Southeast Rookie Showcase Will Be a Good Look at Carolina’s Future
- Noesen Ready To Provide Depth For Canes
Aho is a superstar player that makes whoever his on the ice with him better. He’s improving steadily every season which of course is great news for the Hurricanes and their fans. And with players like Teuvo, Svech, Dooogie, and more around him, they have all the tools they need to succeed.
Aho has brought many new eyes onto the Carolina Hurricanes. Especially with that whole offer sheet situation back during the summer. But new eyes are a good thing. We are all one big family after all.
Aho is finally hitting his stride this season and is leading the team in goals as of the writing of this article. He, along with a few of his teammates could see themselves at the All-Star game in a couple months. And after that, potentially making another run at the Cup.
Question for CC readers: Who’s your favorite Canes player and why?