I’m expecting a low scoring game. When the Hurricanes decide, they can possess the puck at will. But, on the other side of the ice is a Ducks team that doesn’t give up much. With the sheer volume of shots the Carolina Hurricanes can take, I’m expecting the one needed goal to leak in.
Also note that the Carolina Hurricanes are expecting Trevor Van Riemsdyk to come back into the line up as they roll with seven defenders for the first time this season after sending Brian Gibbons back down yesterday. Just who will get the extra offensive ice time will probably be kept close to the chest.
More from Cardiac Cane
- 2023 Southeast Rookie Showcase: Takeaways from the Canes’ Strong Showing in Florida
- Week Two Coverage Of College Hockey In NC
- Derek Stepan Ends His On Ice Career As A Hurricane
- The Southeast Rookie Showcase Will Be a Good Look at Carolina’s Future
- Noesen Ready To Provide Depth For Canes
Game Start: 10:00 pm EST
TV: Fox Sports Carolina
Radio: 99.9 The Fan
Uniforms: Road Whites
Question for CC Readers: After all of their efforts, will Aho and Niederreiter finally connect tonight versus the Ducks?