Carolina Hurricanes News
- The Hurricanes beat the Capitals last night by a score of 3-2. A recap can be found here
- The Canes play the Los Angeles Kings tonight at 7 p.m. A preview will be posted later today.
- There will be no morning skate tomorrow as the team is traveled from Washington to Raleigh last night for the game tonight.
- Mark Jones looks at the biggest takeaways of the Canes season so far (Bleacher Report)
- Matt Karash’s thoughts on last night’s game (HockeyBuzz)
- A photo gallery of all of the Hurricanes players (Raleigh News & Observer)
- A video feature on prospect Danny Biega (Checkers Website)
Metropolitan Division Recap
- The Canes gained two points with their win over the Caps.
- Rangers lost 6-0 to the Ducks, while Columbus beat the Sabres.
- Penguins still lead, but only have a one-point lead over the Canes, who are now tied with the Islanders for second place.
- Blue Jackets sit in fourth with four points, Flyers, Capitals and Rangers all have two points, finishing up the Metropolitan.
- Kris Letang is progressing with his injury, while James Neal is not (Pens Labrynth)
- The Canadiens young players leaded the team to a victory over the Oilers (A Winning Habit)
Topics: Carolina Hurricanes