- Yesterday’s story on tradeable players can be found here
- A profile of Max Domi by the Hurricanes’ website (hurricanes.nhl.com)
- Matt Karash evaluates the Canes’ defensemen (HockeyBuzz)
My Opinion: Matt nails it on the head here. Justin Faulk had a great season, while the rest faltered, besides Jay Harrison. I believe Harrison played well this season and is underrated on the Canes’ blueline. Meanwhile, Jamie McBain, Bobby Sanguinetti and Joe Corvo all had rough 2012-13 seasons.
- The Detroit Red Wings extended Pavel Datsyuk to a three-year/$23 million deal (Octopus Thrower)
- The San Jose Sharks and Logan Couture agreed to a five-year deal, but cannot be made official until July 5 (Blades of Teal)
- The Los Angeles Kings signed Slava Voynov to a six-year/$25 million extension (Rink Royalty)
FanSided Mock Draft
- With the 22nd pick, the Toronto Maple Leafs chose Andre Burakovsky (Editor In Leaf)
Stanley Cup Finals – Game Four
- Tonight, Chicago Blackhawks at Boston Bruins, 8 ET, NBC, Bruins lead series 2-1
- Last Game: Daniel Paille and Tuukka Rask led the Bruins to a 2-0 shutout. Rask made 28 saves, while Paille scored the game-winner. Patrice Bergeron scored the other goal for the Bruins. The game also ended in a rough fashion with a fight and roughing penalties going to both teams.
Tags: Carolina Hurricanes