- The Hurricanes released the tenth and final jersey teaser (Hurricanes’ Instagram)
- UFA forwards the Canes should target (Bleacher Report)
- The Calgary Flames took Aleksander Barkov with the sixth pick in FanSided’s mock draft (Flame For Thought)
- Dan Bylsma is not losing faith in Tomas Vokoun, after giving up three goals and losing Game One (NHL.com)
- Mike Richards missed the Kings-Blackhawks Game Two after taking a hit from Dave Bolland (NBC Sports)
Yesterday’s Playoff Game
- The Chicago Blackhawks did something rare against the Los Angeles Kings in Game Two of the series – force the Kings to pull Jonathan Quick from the net. Quick gave up four goals on 17 shots that would lead to the Blackhawks’ 4-2 win over the Kings. The Hawks scored the first four goals of the game coming from Andrew Shaw, Brent Seabrook, Bryan Bickell and Michal Hanzus. Patrick Sharp and Brandon Saad recorded two assists each. Jeff Carter and Tyler Toffoli scored for the Kings, while Slava Voynov added two assists. Corey Crawford made 29 saves in the win and Jonathan Bernier made nine in his replacement of Quick. The Blackhawks lead the series 2-0.
Eastern Conference Finals