- Yesterday’s story on injury updates can be found here
- The Hurricanes released the third photo of their jersey teaser yesterday (Hurricanes’ Instagram)
- The Halifax Mooseheads won the Memorial Cup (CBS Sports)
- A report states that the NHL approved the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes (ESPN)
- Will the New York Rangers and Chicago Blackhawks be ‘ruined’ by the new CBA rules next year? (Puck Daddy)
- John Tortorella took responsibility for the New York Rangers’ loss to the Boston Bruins (NHL.com)
Yesterday’s Playoff Game
- Dustin Brown scored for the Los Angeles Kings in the second period to cut the San Jose Sharks’ lead to 2-1, but the Sharks held on and won Game Six causing a Game Seven. Joe Thornton got the first goal of the game on the power-play. Joe Pavelski recorded his seventh assist of the playoffs on the goal. Dan Boyle had the other assist. T.J. Galiardi scored the game-winner in the second period with assists from Scott Hannan and goalie Antti Niemi, who made 24 saves in the win. Matt Greene and Dwight King assisted on Brown’s goal. Jonathan Quick also made 24 for the Kings.
- #1 Chicago Blackhawks vs #7 Detroit Red Wings, 8 ET, NBC Sports Network, Red Wings lead series 3-2.
Topics: Carolina Hurricanes