- The Carolina Hurricanes play the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight at 7:30 ET. A preview can be found here.
- The Charlotte Checkers won Game 1 in their series against the Oklahoma City Baron (Checker’s Website)
- Analysis of Jamie McBain’s defensive mistakes (Bleacher Report)
- Sidney Crosby is getting closer to a return (NHL.com)
Games To Watch Tonight:
- Nashville Predators vs. Columbus Blue Jackets, 7 ET – The Blue Jackets will need to win this game and have one of Detroit Red Wings or Wild lose to clinch a spot. If the Jackets lose, they are out of contention.
- Detroit Red Wings vs Dallas Stars, 7 ET – The Red Wings automatically clinch a spot with a win. If they lose, they’ll need one or both of the Jackets and Wild to lose to clinch.
- Minnesota Wild vs Colorado Avalanche, 7:30 ET – The Wild are in the exact same boat as the Wings in their last game of the season.