Wendy Bullard is one of the most dedicated hockey fans I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. No amount of pavement will come between her and the Carolina Hurricanes and Charlotte Checkers. So it seems fitting she receive a classic Cardiac Cane Icing on the Cake post for her birthday!
I usually begin Icing of the Cake articles with a player’s bio and stats. So, I will have to adapt here. Wendy is a Texas native with a ravenous shoe fetish and a weakness for American defensemen. Her apartment has the best smelling hockey memorabilia (thanks to her mass of candles) I have ever seen…and smelled. Wendy is an observant fan who can break down statistics on minute and joke over Faulk faces the next. She is a good friend and a blast to have around during puck drop. You can join in on the fun by following her on Twitter at @DeWaltGrl.
I wish these were real, but I hope you enjoy your gifts regardless. Happy Birthday!
- Joe Corvo back in Raleigh. I could probably stop right here.
- Every NHL American defensemen’s jersey to appear (color coordinated) in her closet.
- A lifetime supply of Sharpies in every color and size.
- A new, top of the line camera to capture all her favorite Canes and Checkers moments.
- Jamie McBain’s stick…finally!
- Unlimited gift card to Nine West.
- A private jet to fly her to any hockey game quick and comfortably.
May I join you on the make-believe jet? Also, pick up any vegan shoes at Nine West for me. Have a fantastic day Miss Bullard!